The startup world is a 100 mph, hair-on-fire sprint combined with a megamarathon endurance race.
Time and tools are precious, so here are a few favorite resources to help Baltimore’s rapidly expanding base of founders:
- BMoreTech Connect: the site for everything Baltimore tech
- Our bible for startup tools in one place, from Notion, complete with information about costs and features.
- Early-stage guidance from fundraising to co-founder negotiation: Techstars Entrepreneur Toolkit
- Non-dilutive funding from the Feds: TurboSBIR
- Questions about legal/docs/fundraising? Check out Cooley GO, including favorites like the Series Seed Convertible Note Financing Documents Generator.
- Black/LatinX founder resources: Mogul Millennial connects Black entrepreneurs with grants and other opportunities to launch and grow their businesses. Baltimore alum Lolita Taub’s Startup/Investor matching tool is making matches between investors and underestimated founders.
- Pitches: 35 of the best pitchdecks, including templates, from VisMe
- People and Hiring: With companies squeezed by the pandemic and supply chain issues, there are lists of qualified people from companies like Peloton, and this listing from Parachute that includes workers from 100s of companies.
Do you have a favorite resource to share? Let us know!